
Grandma and Grandpa Slattery came do to help us pick apples this year.

Kirra get a free ride

The girls picking raspberries.

Samantha showing off an apple she picked.

All of us watching Grandpa and dad pick apples

Samantha trying her hand at the apple picker. It was a little heavy for her.

Grandpa and the girls on the hay ride back.

Walking back to the car after a long day.
We picked about 35 pounds of apples and pear. I would say at was a great day. Long but great this was after the balloons and a little nap. The girls were very good with being up all day. I think this is a once of year thing we will do as a family. When we get home Eli and I get right to work on making apple sauce. It was so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment