Thursday, December 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samantha with her cake that Christianne made.
Samantha and Kenna.
What a smile.
Kirra blowing out her candle.
Like father like daugter.
Blowing out her candle.
Her new barbie doll from Tangled.
Her Zah Zah pet.
Princess Games.
Littlest pet shop.
"What's on My Head?" game
More Barbie Princess's
Kirra with her new toy
Family
Kirra playing the piano at Fargo's.
Nona holding Zah.
Shannon and Marley.
Kirra pushing her bowling ball.
Papa watching the football game.
Uncle Scott being Uncle Scott.
Samantha rolling her ball.
Chris with his little pink ball. ( I had fun giving him a hard time for the pink ball)Me helping Kirra with her ball.Caleb walking back after bowling.
Zah even get into the action. It took him a little bit to be ok with it but after that he had a blast pushing the ball.
For Samantha's birthday we where in Kansas because Eli's Grandpa Tony passed away. So when we came back we had a quick little party at Fargo's. We where so glad that everyone could come with only about 15 hour notice. We came back Saturday night and her party was Sunday afternoon. Thank you to everyone know had to change their plans to be there. After Fargo's we went bowling. Last year Samantha had three party's and one of them was bowling. She has talked about it all year and that is what she really wanted a bowling party. We all had so much fun watching the kids bowl on one lane. The adults had the other lane. I will tell you the Chris win and that I get last out of everyone including the kids. Yes the kids bowled better than me but they had the bumpers up and we of course did not. But I really do not care Kirra beat me by one pin. I am so thankful that everyone that a great time and maybe we can so it again and soon. I would all so like to thank Eli's family that were in Kansas for Samantha's birthday they all made her day a very fun day for her and all of us.

No comments: