Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Kirra Boo!!!!!

The birthday girl with daddy.
Eli and my cousin's Dwight and Ryan.
Samantha in the merry go round.
Beth showed up for a little bit. She was not feeling very well.
Kirra with her birthday cake Before Chuck-E-Cheese come out.
I am laughing because Kirra wanted nothing to do with Chuck-E. He scared he.
Blowing out her candles.

Her cool medal.
Zay, Samantha and Kenna dancing with Chuck-E.
BFF.

The girls in the ticket blower. Kirra would not go in herself so Samantha went with her.
Opening her presents.
All her stuff from Christianne. Mike and Zay. I love the Tink blanket.
Grandma and Grandpa Slattery.
Great Grandma Sally was in town so she came to the party. Thank you so much Grandma Sally.
Kirra with her Leapster Explorer from mommy, daddy and Samantha. Her new Tink game.



Kirra had a great time at her party. I think everyone did even Aunt Jen and Uncle Craig. Thank to everyone how came and who sent gifts. Kirra loved all of them.

No comments: